Tuesday, October 6, 2009


We've been learning how to edit our HTML layouts by Matthew Petterson. From this I added a background image, changed the type, and made my header transparent. In the background, I created this gray texture. I then linked the html to my flickr page-where the images originates. I then made it fixed so when you scroll it doesn't move. Then I created my own font stacks because using Trebuchet and Georgia seemed too default. I went in and changed all the body and link text to the font Bryant-from the process Type Foundry-as well as adding it to my font stacks. I also made my header image 70% transparent to the background.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I absolutely love your top banner! Very creative idea!